In our spring school, we focus on three topics highly relevant for computational approaches to the brain and cognitive sciences:
- Bayesian models of cognition
- Neural networks in neuroscience
- Signal processing of neural data
- A birds-eye introduction from an expert in the field highlighting the scientific value of the aspects being discussed.
- Hands-on workshops and supplemental tutorials to teach participants the intuition behind the models and methods being discussed.
- Presentations from junior and senior researchers on state-of-the-art research projects.